Copyright © Dance Etc. School of the Arts in Woodbridge,VA
All Rights Reserved Dance Etc. School of the Arts in Woodbridge - Visual and Performing Art School in Woodbridge, VA, Dance Registration in Woodbridge, VA Dance Studio in Woodbridge, VA
Dance Etc. School of the Arts, was established in 1981 to provide Woodbridge, VA and the surrounding area with quality professional instruction for students of all ages in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Art, Piano, Drama, and Musical Theater. We now partner with other amazing arts companies: Gottaswing and Music Together!
Eight Great Reasons to Choose Us:
1. Our instructors are selected for their ability to communicate their knowledge and their enjoyment of their specialty, we have high standard so all our staff has professional training, performing experience and degrees. You won't find teenagers teaching our classes. Our faculty all have professional performing experience and/or degrees.
2. Over 100 classes available during the school year.
3. Students are evaluated for class placement - Placement is very important to us so that each student is learning at their speed and ability.
4. Competitive tuition rates.
5. Multi-class discounts throughout all dance genres and drama and art. Families register for one set fee. Military families receive half off registration.
6. Performing experience for students - opportunities to perform in parades, community outreach, in house performances, and of course our large production annually at Hylton Performing Arts Center.
7. 5 large dance studios, an art studio, music studio, and drama space with a costume and prop rooms.
8. Air-cushioned floors with either wood or marley made especially for each type of dance and surround sound speakers.
We've won the prestigious Virginia Governor's Award 6 times. Our teachers are not only superb instructors but also veteran performers who've toured professionally and know what it's like both on and off the stage. Our goal is to provide a fun yet disciplined environment for our students to achieve their dreams and develop their fullest potential.
Founded in 1981, Dance Etc. feels that most parents want to expose their children to the arts at an early age so that they may learn to enjoy them and can develop their own talents to the utmost.
• All of our classes are small (maximum 15) which enables each student to receive individual attention. Students progress as their skills improve and are never placed in a class solely on the basis of age or the number of years of prior training.
• Our staff has been carefully chosen to provide you and your children with highly qualified, experienced teachers who have extensive professional and educational backgrounds.
• All levels of instruction are available in every subject from beginner to professional.
• We welcome your inquiries and invite you to tour our spacious facilities at Dominion Center.