Copyright © Dance Etc. School of the Arts in Woodbridge,VA
All Rights Reserved Dance Etc. School of the Arts in Woodbridge - Visual and Performing Art School in Woodbridge - Dance Registration in Woodbridge
Why Does Dress Code Matter?
- Properly fitting dance clothing ensures the student is focused on dance, not their clothing.
- Hair that isn't in a bun (for ballet) or ponytail (all other classes) is a distraction that pulls away from training.
- Making sure that each student has hair off her face allows complete focus on learning instead of playing and pulling at hair.
- Dancers that look like dancers start to feel like dancers.
- Dress code makes it easier for the teacher and the students to spot mistakes and correct them.
- Dancers understand they are going to a structured class (compared to an unstructured playtime).
Dance Etc. School of the Arts has a published dress code and conduct policy to ensure a school that produces the highest quality artists.